Data protection notice
1.) Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Bruno Alsdorf and Daniel Papendorf
as CEOs of BRUDA Industrieservice (hereafter: responsible party)
Address for service: Am Kolvermaar 12, 50170 Kerpen
Telephone: +49 2271 45000 94
The person responsible for data protection at the responsible party can be contacted at the above address, attn. Bruno Alsdorf and Daniel Papendorf – respectively at email@example.com.
2.) Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a.) When visiting the website
When accessing our website – www.bruda-industrieservice.de – the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Website from which you visit us (referrer URL)
- Website you are visiting
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- “Internet Service Provider”
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring that the connection to the website is established smoothly,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest stems from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b.) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the enquiry is from, and we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntary consent in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3.) Disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this transfer in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defence of legal claims in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The information stored in the cookie is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, these cookies allow for an automatic recognition that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. But you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may prevent you from using all the functions of our website.
5.) Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Xing, Twitter, and Instagram on our website on the basis of art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR in order to raise awareness of our company. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for an operation in compliance with data protection is to be ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to provide visitors of our website with the best possible protection.
Social media plug-ins from Facebook are used on our website to make its use more personal. We use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button for this purpose. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and is stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can associate your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
6.) Data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller pursuant to art. 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with art. 7 (3) GDPR. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing, that was based on this consent, in the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of usual residence or workplace or our company headquarters in Cologne for this purpose.
7.) Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without the specification a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.) Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when you visit the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the display of the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and the offers provided on it, or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.bruda-industrieservice.de/datenschutz.